There is no specific answer how much you should feed your Frenchie as their food needs vary with their size, age and activity level. Your French bull dog pup should be energetic, keep him fit by giving right amount of food. Overweight French bull dogs can suffer from same diseases like humans do. Morning and evening meals are recommended for adult dogs.
- Eggs are very good source of nutrition for your French bulldog as they are rich in omega three fatty acids. Eggs contain required vitamins in natural form for French bulldogs. Your dog can utilize 100 % nutrition of every egg unlike processed food.
- Cod-liver oils is also very good for your frenchies heart, bones as well as nourishing their teeth, skin, coat and ears as it has high levels of vitamin A and vitamin D. It makes your pets coat shiny and healthy.
- Never feed your dog with chicken bones. Even most of bones can cause harm to your French bull dog pup. Poultry bones are particularly dangerous for your pets. Don’t feed them improperly cooked beef and pork bones. click here for related information.
- If you have time to make dogs food at your own, is the best way to tailor your French bull dog’s food. You can monitor ingredients like fillers, preservatives and other additives, and you can made food as per your pet’s likes and dislikes. It is an easy and economical way of feeding your dog. Recipes are easily available on intenet; just make sure to take care of their specific nutritional needs.
- Don’t give your French bull dog walnuts or macadamia nusts as they can be harmful for your pet. You can feed them with cashews and peanuts. But generally nuts are high in calories and can lead to bladder stone. Try to avoid nuts in your dog’s diet.